Thursday, June 9, 2011

Business Suit FROM HELL

The Target: It started with that skirt. Yeah, just the skirt.

The Pieces: ITS COMPANION JACKET D= and a frumpy brown top.

The Approach: As my fellow Disasters and I were walking down the aisles of Savers, we found that skirt there. Cackling and making fun of it soon followed. I tossed it into the cart and we headed on our way to coordinate the rest of the disasters in our possession.

Heading on through the coats, we saw the skirt's match. Yes, you read that right. It was part of a coordinated set that even Savers thought was too horrid to keep together. I found a brown top to tie the entire set together, and I was on my way.

Final Outcome: My parents like this outfit on me. Don't get me wrong here, Dave is usually pretty cool. But this time I have to disagree. Sure, that thing would probably be decent for a business interview...if it didn't look so horrible on me. The coat was a little long on me, and if I was standing head on to the camera, you'd be able to tell that it gave me no shape whatsoever. The skirt was a pencil skirt, pretty standard. I don't like pencil skirts because they make my ass look huge. Overall, this outfit is a fail because it makes me look...shapeless. And I'm not shapeless.

Total: $27. Jacket - $14, Skirt - $5, Top - $8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us comments about what we've found and the things that we did with them. Feel free to ask me why I'm so damn crazy, even. But please, this is meant to be fun. (It's hard to take anything with an outcome this ridiculous seriously, after all.) So any comments with flaming, offensive remarks, or general dickwaddery are going to be removed. At the end of the day, this whole project is about us having fun. If you decide you don't like it, why the hell are you reading this blog?