Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saving some shorts

The Target: These shorts. Wow.

The Pieces: That green top.

The Approach: Trying to find something in that horrid color scheme was tough. With choices like lime green, salmon, brown, and lavender, I was left with few other options. Sure, I could have done the total cop-out and gone with white, but what fun would that have been? I'll tell you what: none.

Final Outcome: Awww, look at that. That's a success, if I do say so myself.

Total: $13 - $10 for the shirt, $3 for the shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us comments about what we've found and the things that we did with them. Feel free to ask me why I'm so damn crazy, even. But please, this is meant to be fun. (It's hard to take anything with an outcome this ridiculous seriously, after all.) So any comments with flaming, offensive remarks, or general dickwaddery are going to be removed. At the end of the day, this whole project is about us having fun. If you decide you don't like it, why the hell are you reading this blog?